Dr. Felts is a Board Certified Surgeon. He has over 10 years of experience in Bariatric Surgery and established the first Comprehensive Bariatric Center in Las Cruces. After a brief elective leave of absence to pursue a dream of sailing from Annapolis to the British Virgin Islands, Dr. Felts is excited to return to Las Cruces to develop the same high quality, comprehensive program at Memorial Medical Center. He, his wife Karla, and their Golden Retriever rescue, Howlyard, enjoy all of the outdoor activities of New Mexico, as well as the culture and arts of this beautiful state.
Dr. Felts earned his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University, his medical degree from Texas A&M College of Medicine, and completed his General Surgery Residency at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas. Dr. Felts is Board Certified by The American Board of Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a Fellow of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. Dr. Felts also serves on the Rural Area Surgeon Committee of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Very friendly and helpful.Anonymous
- Dr. Felts and his entire staff made me feel extremely comfortable and welcoming into their office. I highly recommend Dr. Felts.Stephanie Ramirez
- They made me feel at ease about my surgery and were there through every step with answers and encouragement.Darlene P
- He made me feel very comfortableTanya Varela
- Dr. Felts was very helpful and took his time explaining what I needed to know.Allyse Narvaez
- Dr. Felts & staff can be summed up to one word, amazing. I've never felt more comfortable and trusting towards a Dr or their staff.Anonymous
- Dr. Felts was very polite and friendly. He eased my worries and concerns right from the beginning. His staff are also great and supportive!Socorro Ontiveros
- Dr Felts and all the staff have been so helpful in my journey. I am so excited to start this!Jesús Padilla
- My experience with Dr Felts has been nothing short of amazing... the staff is all encouraging and helpful and Dr Felts is very professional. My surgery and...Cat 2.0
- Wonderful Dr! Informative, thorough, understanding office!Thank you for your kind words. We make every attempt to provide you with accurate information for...Dr. Frank Felts, MD's response: